[wp-docs] New members: Please introduce yourselves and ask questions if you have any

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu May 31 00:22:35 GMT 2007

Welcome to the crew. We're a quiet and then noisy bunch now and then,
but when we throw ourselves into the Codex, we work like the crazy fools
we is.

And not to nag, but remember that writing in the Codex is about writing
a technical manual, so it's not about "what I learned" writing style but
"how do you do this". A lot of people have a hard time with taking the
"I" out of the Codex, but this is a guide to "help you" not "how I did".
Changes how you write, doesn't it? :D

Other than that, we're a fun bunch of selfless contributors to
WordPress. hee hee

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road