[wp-docs] Mail from WP user

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Mar 11 18:19:05 GMT 2007

Um, I got the same email. To a couple of accounts. I agree with the
sentiments, but the fact that you got one, too...I'm also suspicious.

The Theme Viewer has problems with the lack of thumbnails, especially on
older and less "active" Themes. I've let them know of this and some
other problems the Theme Viewer has, specifically the fact that
WordPress Theme authors are uploading WordPress 2.1+ ready Themes and
they are still using 2.0 so the Themes break in the demos. I emailed
them a couple weeks ago and am still waiting for an answer.

As for the PDF, Podz was creating a lot of them, but there are a couple
WordPress Plugins which will automatically turn any "page" into a PDF
file. As for the "book thing", there are several new books, including a
WordPress for Dummies, coming out soon. I'll be posting my draft of the
surface structural reorder of the TOC for the Codex soon for you all to
hash over before we go public, which will help a lot. But whatever did
happen to those PDF files and links to them?

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road