[wp-docs] Mail from WP user

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sat Mar 10 03:36:23 GMT 2007

Carthik Sharma wrote [in part -- I'm only responding to the part I
have a comment on]:

> 3) We need to have a way to let codex's users contact a person, or a
> team(the wp-docs list, the forums?) if the codex fails to answer their
> question/fulfil their need. This needs to be highlighted, maybe a
> little more than it is now.

There is a link marked "Support" in the main top navigation bar on
WordPress.org. I am not sure how much more obvious it could be.

It might be helpful if the Support Forum site had a little bit of a
hint of how to use it... but at least that link does get you to the
support forums, which is where people should go with their questions.
At least, I think so.

Also, if someone goes to the left nav while reading codex articles,
they might try "Troubleshooting", which will lead them directly to
several helpful resources.

So I don't think this is really an issue... if someone does not look
in the main nav bar for help, or the left nav bar, I don't think we
can do anything for them.

      Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software