[wp-docs] [Fwd: Mumbo jumbo]

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Mar 9 20:11:38 GMT 2007

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> While it is fun to poke at the "mumbo jumbo", and indeed, the
> responsibility for solving the problem of installation and upgrades
> reside with the developers to make this simpler for the simple (which
> can include some very savvy folks, not just simpletons), the WordPress
> Lessons part of the Codex were written and developed with "simpletons"
> in mind. We need more in that area.

Thanks for this. I definitely meant this note as a reminder that we
still have a long way to go, not as an opportunity to make fun of
somebody who probably has more on their mind than learning about all the
knowledge that our documentation and WP pre-supposes.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com