[wp-docs] Something weird in Codex...

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Mar 9 18:34:48 GMT 2007

The Codex has never totally validated. Long story, bad reasons, just is
that way.

I've pounded through a bunch of pages and haven't found any similar
description, either. HOWEVER, check to make sure that you don't have
Adblock or another similar Firefox Extension enabled. I've had a bunch
of problems on the Codex with some of the content blocking Firefox
extensions in the past.

I'm on the road, but I will be home in the office next week so I'll look
into this more if you are still having trouble. Have you (cough-choke)
tried editing with IE? Is it the same?

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road