[wp-docs] Something weird in Codex...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Mar 8 19:48:30 GMT 2007

Is someone doing something strange with the Codex or its templates or
CSS files? When I go to edit a page, the left sidebar is appearing
over the edit window, which makes it impossible to use. This is new
behavior as of now that wasn't happening just 1 hour ago. (FireFox
1.5.07, I know it's time to upgrade, WinXP).

Also I am having intermittent page loading issues where I ask for a
page and it doesn't load, then hit Stop and Reload, and it comes in OK.

????

      Jennifer