[wp-docs] [Fwd: Mumbo jumbo]

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 19:31:22 GMT 2007

On 8 Mar 2007, at 18:57, Michael E. Hancock wrote:

> From: "Matt Mullenweg" <m at mullenweg.com>
>> Interesting note.

+1

On a more serious note.

The only way we can really please these people is to build
"automatic" upgrade into the core. Which is likely to be a nightmare
especially from a security point of view.

Documentation will never make them happy.

westi
--
Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>
Blog: http://blog.ftwr.co.uk/