[wp-docs] [Fwd: Mumbo jumbo]

Mark Styles wp-docs at lambic.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 20:17:09 GMT 2007

People like Sidney will find upgrade instructions obtuse however
user-friendly we make them. People like Sidney should have someone else
doing their upgrades for them. People like Sidney should be on
wordpress.com.

My mother-in-law is like Sidney. I do her upgrades for her.

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk