[wp-docs] WordPress Themes and the Sponsored Themes Issue

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Jul 12 18:26:30 GMT 2007

The discussion is not about whether or not to have sponsored Themes on
the Codex. The issue is what to do with the Codex WordPress Themes list
now that the WordPress Themes Viewer is up and running and officially
official. They can handle the "disposal" and checking of all sponsored
Themes. That's not our responsibility on the documentation team.

Thanks, Michael, for updating all those links and for going through the
list. That's wonderful.

What we need to discuss is what to do with the list. I'm recommending we
list Theme resources and direct readers to the Viewer and remove all the
individual Theme links to save wear and tear on volunteers. Other ideas?
Yeahs? Nays?

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road