[wp-docs] Upload File to Codex not working

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Sat Jan 20 15:33:35 GMT 2007

Good Morning.

In anticipation of 2.1 I'm trying to do "Upload file" with some new
screenshots of the Installation process, but I get a message "The file you
uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the file name.
Please check whether you really want to upload this file."

I tried this with a file called testup.png so don't thing the file name is
wrong.

Also asked another volunteer to try the upload and they had the same
problem.  Using codex or monobook skin makes no difference.

This is likely a problem for Matt but wondered if anyone else had any idea?

Thanks.

Michael E. Hancock