[wp-docs] Redundancy in article titles

Ehi Akwara akwara at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:58:52 GMT 2007

Well there is nothing wrong with reinforcing the wordpress brand in users
minds. what if someone saves that particular page as a bookmark? they can
refer to it easily without trying to remember what the coding standards
apply to. we know as creatives, our brains sometimes blink out...

Ehi Akwara
Editor
Lucid Magazine
www.lucidmag.com
(hacked beyond recognition wordpress theme)