[wp-docs] Redundancy in article titles

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:54:39 GMT 2007

I noticed a lot of articles in the Codex have their titles starting
with "WordPress". For example, "WordPress Coding Standards".

I know this is really nitpicky, but does anybody else think this is
slightly redundant? I mean, codex.wordpress.org already has WordPress
in the URL, and not to mention the large WordPress logo at the top of
the Codex (unless you use the monobook theme like me because the edit
links don't show up for you). Isn't that enough WordPress?

I suggest we simply drop "WordPress" from the titles, e.g. in the case
of "WordPress Coding Standards", rename to "Coding Standards".