[wp-docs] Active projects?

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 20:46:01 GMT 2006

I've tried to update/add where possible, plus have developed a pretty long list of things that need
to be updated/changed where the information is out of date (like refers to v. 1.5.x specific
things/etc) - problem for me is time, as far as just digging in and getting things done.

I don't see any real good reason for putting any time/effort into changing platforms (other than
possibly to update/upgrade the mediawiki version), seems to me that any time/effort should be
focused on getting the right info in the right places, not what platform the thing is running on.
Plus, I think more people are more familiar with using MediaWiki than there are bliki folks out
there.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil