[wp-docs] Codex in MediaWiki 1.5.7

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Wed Mar 8 21:52:20 GMT 2006

With a little persistence, I've been able to get almost all of Codex into
MediaWiki 1.5.7.

The namespaces in the 1.5.7 database are (articles), Talk, User, User Talk,
Codex, Codex Talk, Category, Category Help, Template, Template Talk, Help,
and Help Talk.

I've not done anything with Images as that really needs a backup of the
current image folder before that can be accomplished.

The other thing that is not in this repository is the user login info in the
Codex database at MediaWiki version 1.4.8.  But, that may be a surmountable
problem.

So what's next?

~~~~MichaelH

Michael E. Hancock