[wp-docs] Banning a user--reasonable?

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Jan 29 17:04:49 GMT 2006

michael at followingedge.com wrote:
> I suppose it may be relevant discussion to ask
> "Is Matt's value to WordPress more critical than the loss of a few
> contributors irritated about an error he might have made"? In fact, I
> think a few people would be happy to respond to that very clearly! And,
> that seems more relevant to discussion, not documentation, so it could
> be directed to the forums instead.

Please no - I can guarantee it will turn into a flame-fest and posts
will be deleted. It has done in the past.

Matt screwed up ONCE. One time he made the wrong call - I would suggest
that anyone who still has a problem with that after all this time should
look at what their values and blame-free existence has taught them.
And I say this not as a 'yes man' of Matt's. I say it as someone who
cannot understand why others cannot get over a single mistake. No-one
died did they ?

P.