[wp-docs] Explain optioanall and all parameters

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Sat Jan 28 01:51:21 GMT 2006

Greetings;

I'm trying to clean up the following pages:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/list_cats
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_list_cats
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/dropdown_cats

All three articles refer to the 'optionall' and 'all' parameters, but, for
the life of me, I can't understand what they are meant to accomplish.

Could anyone explain what those parameters are or how they could be used?

Also, if someone has a comment or suggestion regarding the Dropdown without
Submit Button section in dropdown_cats article I'd appreciate it.  Should
that example be fixed or deleted?

Thanks for any assistance.

~~~~MichaelH
Michael E. Hancock