[wp-docs] codex drive?

Mahangu Weerasinghe mahangu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:52:02 GMT 2006

Hello All,
This came up in the meetup today so thought I'd share it here.

We need to increase interest in the codex. Plenty of people use it,
but not many have added / edited it during the past few months.
Lorelle was great at getting people to work on it, and now that her
presence on IRC has diminished, I think we need to push ourselves.

How about a Codex drive (a week? two weeks?) sometime in the near
future. Stuff we could look at could include new documentation (roles
etc) for WP 2.0.

Thoughts, anyone?

--
Mahangu Weerasinghe,
Writer, hacker and sidewalk philosopher.

PGP Key : 6D42CC36

web : mahangu.org

note : The opinions expressed in this email are mine and mine alone,
and DO NOT in anyway portray the views of my employer, my friends, my
significant other or my toaster. Thank you.