[wp-docs] Proposal: Make MichaelH a Sysop.

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:19:49 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I have only just caught up with the wp-docs mailing list emails.
Things seem to have slowed down a little and I regret being out of the
"loop" - so to speak.

MichaelH is on top of recent changes, makes more sysop action requests
on the wp-docs list that anyone else, and definitely spends more time
at the Codex currently than I do. :)

Can we live with one more sysop? I propose making Michael a Sysop. If
it is that there will be one sysop too many then I am willing to be
un-sysoped if that's what it takes.

Regards, and a glorious '06 to everyone!

Carthik.
--
Ph.D. Candidate
University of Central Florida