[wp-docs] 5-Step Upgrade in Upgrading WordPress

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:34:08 GMT 2006

On 2/16/06, Carthik Sharma <carthik at gmail.com> wrote:

> (or, is it just me who's obnoxious?)

Yes, in my opinion.  And rather than get into a pissing match, as you've so
pointed out, this is voluntary, consider me done with this issue, this mail
list and consider me done with answering questions in the forums.  I'm tired
of the division between the forum and codex, which in my time, goes back to
last summer and Lorelle's rough shod control over what, where, how things
went into the codex.

The obstacles in the forums these days in answering questions is great
enough, to have more put up by some ego trip of what shouldn't be included
in an upgrade page is absurd.  So go on dealing with the least common
denominator, and leave the others to fend for themselves.
Good Luck.