[wp-docs] 5-Step Upgrade in Upgrading WordPress

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Thu Feb 16 19:57:10 GMT 2006

Taking only a minute to think about it.... but for the number of times
I've upgraded (all the way from .72 days to 1.2.3).... I've probably had
this happen to me five or six times..... out of a dozen or so. But
what's weird is that it happens on *some files* and never always the
same ones, it's a different set each time.

Whether it is me, my ISP or my FTP, I've never been able to figure out.
What is so wrong about deleting the files? Granted, it's just one more
thing to do, but if it saves hours of agony.... then it's worth
90seconds to run the delete.

-tg