[wp-docs] 5-Step Upgrade in Upgrading WordPress

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Feb 16 16:43:36 GMT 2006

What's the risk of overwriting? I've never encountered 'overwriting
issues' in any other PHP-based software I've run, so I am curious why
WordPress is different from others...

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati