[wp-docs] codex theme

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:02:28 GMT 2006

On 2/4/06, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
> I just noticed that the new Codex theme really gets in the way of the
> Template Tags examples:
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/dropdown_cats
>
> Yuck!
>
> What can we do to fix the examples to better fix the theme?

The column on th right can be done without, in my opinion. The width
of the column for the article itself is very narrow on my 1024x768
screen. Looks like the designer used a widescreen machine, or one set
to a very high resolution.

It would be nice to remove the wiki-maint links for someone who's not
logged in, too, since one needs to login to edit anyways.

Carthik.

> --
> skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/
>
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
> 506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35

Ph.D. Candidate
University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net