[wp-docs] Intro

Mark Styles wp-docs at lambic.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 19:31:08 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've set myself up as user Lambic on the Codex. I'm volunteering my
services to do a bit of editing and maybe expansion where necessary.

I've been using WordPress for a couple of years, I've written a plugin
for it and hacked about with some of the code on my blog. I have lots of
other software development experience.

More appropriate to the Codex effort, I'm a native English Speaker from
England (now in Canada) with above average spelling and grammar skills.
I'm also a punctuation nazi.

I've already added a couple of entries to the Glossary, and fixed a
couple of typos I found. If there's anything more specific required,
just let me know.

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk/blog