[wp-docs] Codex move complete, next steps?

Robert Deaton robert at lushlab.com
Sun Dec 3 05:58:39 GMT 2006

On 12/3/06, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> spencerp wrote:
> > Awesome! Thanks Matt! :) ;)  As for what's next, and the wishlist items.. I had mentioned before, about maybe making the MonoBook theme, the default theme?
>
> Honestly probably not going to happen. It's really jarring to folks to
> go to something that looks completely different than the rest of the
> site when going to documentation.

If nothing else, how about fixing up the theme that currently exists
then. For one, short columns cause nasty looking pages. See
http://codex.wordpress.org/ThisPageDoesntExist

I'm sure spencer and others will have requests for things to change to
make the codex better looking and more accessible to all while
retaining the wp.org appearance.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://lushlab.com