[wp-docs] Codex move complete, next steps?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Dec 3 05:39:24 GMT 2006

spencerp wrote:
> Awesome! Thanks Matt! :) ;)  As for what's next, and the wishlist items.. I had mentioned before, about maybe making the MonoBook theme, the default theme?

Honestly probably not going to happen. It's really jarring to folks to
go to something that looks completely different than the rest of the
site when going to documentation.

For volunteers, the text area is currently narrower due to the third
column, but I could probably put that back into the last column and make
it wider.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com