[wp-docs] Codex move complete, next steps?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 02:23:40 GMT 2006

>The Codex has now been moved to Automattic servers and is running 100x  faster.
>
> What's next...
>
> Is anyone still on this list?
>
> Is anyone interesting in contributing to the Codex, and if so what do you think needs to be fixed first?
>
> Are there any technical wishlist items?

Awesome! Thanks Matt! :) ;)  As for what's next, and the wishlist items.. I had mentioned before, about maybe making the MonoBook theme, the default theme?
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-docs/2006-November/001353.html

I think it will be nicer to everyone, and not just the normal Codex editors, and volunteers..?
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-docs/2006-November/001351.html

As for other things, the sky is the limit. With it being on a better server now, I think more will jump into the Codex, and start tidying(editing) things up. ;) :)  Thanks again for moving it, Matt. ;) :)

spencerp