[wp-docs] Codex move complete, next steps?

Bluedolphin Crow bluedolphincrow at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 23:50:36 GMT 2006

Aanii Matt

Thank you for your updates.  I can start to do videos as we discussed after Dec 15th.  I am creating some new ones and will email you a link as soon as they are done.

However you asked about other contributions to the codex.  I think the outdated How To sections need to be done right.  I could also work on them as I do the videos if you'd like. Again after Dec 15th.

I can also take another look at the codex if you want me to and let you know specifically what needs to be worked on.  It's up to you.

I am willing to help in anyway I can.

Blessings
Bluedolphin