[wp-docs] Page naming rules when translating.

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Mon Aug 21 18:48:33 GMT 2006

From: "Jean-Paul OLIVIER" <Jpaul.Olivier at laposte.net>
> So I have 2 questions :
> Is there some naming conventions for the pages when translating ?
fr:Utilisation des Themes is a good example of a page that has been
translated to French.    As an example, Theme Development might translate to
http://codex.wordpress.org/fr:Developpement_de_Theme

> If I have some pages to rename how to proceed ?
If you are taking an English page and translating to French, it's not
necessary to rename pages.  Just copy the wiki-text into your new article
(type the new article name in your brower's address bar, then edit the
page).

MichaelH