[wp-docs] server requirements

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:28:58 GMT 2006

Thanks for the reply, but the issue is this:
http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
says 4.2
http://codex.wordpress.org/Hosting_WordPress
says 4.1 as of 1.2.2
regardless of the posters hosting issues, if 2.x needs PHP 4.2, but earlier
versions support 4.1, then the codex page needs to be updated.  Which is
what I'm trying to get to the root of.

Michael