[wp-docs] Complete idiot's installation guide

Brandon Booth bbooth at lucidgreen.net
Sat Apr 22 14:43:58 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've written a very comprehensive installation guide of WordPress in
a PDF e-book format. It covers (nearly) every topic and gives step-by-
step instructions, with screen shots. I have plans to continue with
this and write chapters on how to use wordpress and also how to
customizing wordpress but don't have a lot of time right now. So I
just thought this might be helpful for people who are really new to
all this stuff and prefer to have all their info in one place.

Anyway I'm not sure where I should post this, can I just create a new
page in the codex for it or what?

You can download it at www.lucidgreen.net/everymans_wp_install_guide.pdf