[wp-docs] I talked to a lawyer

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Sep 28 07:52:10 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Just for you guys, you owe me one. :)

Good stuff :)

My question now is this:
- what comes first ? The book or the code ?

If there is no reason to worry, then why not bring it into the open ?
That could well attract further quality contributions which can only
benefit Codex. My concern is that the book could be being written with a
view to being launched at the same time as the code - if that is the
case, then one of them takes priority and a guess would be the book will
as that is a physical entity. That has implications should it be the case.

Why not say "Yes I/we are writing one" or "No I/we are not" ?

P.