[wp-docs] More on Copyright

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Sep 24 08:15:29 GMT 2005

Ryan Boren wrote:

> Assignment to WP Inc. would raise hell that would dwarf this little
> thread.  The conspiracy theories would flourish.

And I believe that if anyone currently publishes Codex, that the ensuing
row would be huge (especially if it was anyone associated with the
project), which is why I am suggesting that either this gets sorted now
between a group of people who have WP interests at heart, or it gets
sorted by a multitude of people who will have pleasure in seeing this
project get some flak.

Still, I've said what I believe. I think that there are sufficient
concerns that the 'wp experts' writing the book should - if they are
using Codex at all - be very very careful. If we cannot sort this out
and get agreement, no-one else will. And as these threads are incomplete
due to being ignored by people who really should not, I too give up on
the matter.

P.