[wp-docs] An Amendment

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Sep 23 13:42:07 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> Carthik Sharma wrote:
>
>> Why don't you go ahead and change/edit it to say so? Sounds like a
>> good idea.
>> I wonder if all the contributors are just as worried about copyright,
>> and more importantly licensing issues.
>>

> Do I detect hostility ?

I think Carthik is more advocating the do-acracy theory of Open Source
development: those who do, can.

> I believe that users should be clearly informed of what will or could
> happen to their information.
> I believe that the current page is not being open and honest. It could
> be better.

I have adjusted the welcome template:
  http://codex.wordpress.org/Template:Welcome

Feedback and improvements are warmly welcomed.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35