[wp-docs] Codex and the FSF

Joey B tunicwriter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 04:37:05 GMT 2005

It may be interesting to note (and I mentioned this in the meetup, but
I'm going to throw it in here, too, just so we can keep other options
in mind) that Drupal leaves the Copyright of their docs in the
contributor's hand but allows them to be used in accordance with CC's
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0.

On 9/22/05, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Anthony Timberlake wrote:
> > This would have been something better to do when it started, making the
> > members that make articles agree that their words would be copyright by
> > WordPress.  I will have to keep this in mind next time I start something
> > public.
>
> We did have something to that effect on the site for a while.
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org
> http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com

Joey Brooks
Milk Carton Designs || milkcarton.protonage.net