[wp-docs] plugins that load their own themes

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Sep 20 15:35:59 GMT 2005

I and others are aware of this and we're waiting for some final
decisions about how this is to work before committing it to the Codex.
It's an exciting feature, but one that has a lot of scary possibilities
wrapped into it. We'll get it going, and if you want to start on digging
into some of it on an article under your user name on the Codex, go
ahead, but make sure you are familiar with all the ins and outs of the
theory so we don't invite evil to slip in through the back door. ;-)

Thanks!