[wp-docs] Copyright and a new stub.

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Sep 18 17:24:34 GMT 2005

Carthik Sharma wrote:

I agree with everything skippy wrote, bar the stuff about licences on
which I know little (but I look at from the same pov as the majority of
codex contributors)

> Really, I don't know why re-use of documentation is such a big issue --
> look to the developers, who release their code out in the wild - to be
> used as seens fit - for other to profit, if you will.

So would the coders mind if I deleted the page in Codex ?
http://codex.wordpress.org/Copyright_Holders
After all, it's not needed ?

And if that is different, why is a docs list not ?

And note - the {{copyright}} issue has not yet been addressed.

P.