[wp-docs] I think I locked myself out

tg at tannagh.com tg at tannagh.com
Wed Sep 7 22:20:01 GMT 2005

I hope some one on this list can help me. I think I may have locked my
keys in the Codex and I can't get back in. In other words, it's been
too long since I've logged into the Codex that I have absolutly no clue
what my password is. I've requested a new password to be emailed to
me.... but I don't remember if one of my current ones is registered, or
if it's my old one that I just got rid of.

If there's some one that can help me, great. Might be a good idea to
take it off this list, in which case contact me at tg AT tannagh DOT
com.

-tg