[wp-docs] Your help is needed.

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Sep 6 19:13:54 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> The goal:
> - for WP users to be able to download those parts of Codex that they
> wish to read offline.
> - for this project to be maintained in such a way as to not be dependent
> on any one person or any single location (outside of wp.org)

In the interest in having our volunteer's time spent as productively as
possible, it would probably be worth sending a message to the wiki-tech
list to see how much of this we could automate:

The less manual intervention needed the more we can focus on the content.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org