[wp-docs] Your help is needed.

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:39:08 GMT 2005

Consider me a volunteer. I'll look into setting up openoffice on one of my
machines. I'd prefer either the Template Tags or a themes/theme development
section as those are the areas I'm most familiar with. I've wanted to assist
with the codex, but for a variety of reasons, haven't, probably won't, but
this sorta bridges that gap.