[wp-docs] International

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Sun Sep 4 14:43:54 GMT 2005

For what it's worth: I'm all for this, with a caveat: The links being in
native languages. After all, the point is to get people the help they
need in the language they know best. So, I'm of the opinion that the
links should be titled in the language they link to. Having the links in
English may only lead to confusion. When I've hit sites that are in a
foreign language, I look for the one word I'm sure I'll recognize:
"English". I'm sure it would make the international community warm
fuzzies, if they saw "WordPress help in you language" (or what ever text
is in the links) in their native language.

-tg