[wp-docs] International

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Sep 3 10:31:14 GMT 2005

For those of you not on the Forums list, I mentioned in a post last
night that a good use for the sidebar would be a list of the
international sites that are dedicated to WP. If that does not happen,
then a sticky maybe of such.
The fact that we had a post yesterday from someone unable to find the
Wordpress Italy site means we are lacking here.
In a followup this morning, I wondered whether in admin-footer we could
have a link to a page where all the known international sites were. It's
a few bytes which would mean international users could find relevant
help with just one click. To that end, I've started
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Podz/International and I'm after
feedback as to it's structure and any other constructive thoughts.

P.