[wp-docs] Main Page protected

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Oct 31 15:45:36 GMT 2005

Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> From: "Scott Merrill" <skippy at skippy.net>
>
>>I marked the main Codex page as "protected" to discourage the spammers
>>from prominently displaying their graphics.
>>
>>If a front-page edit becomes necessary, let us know here so that we can
>>unprotect it or make the change(s) for you.
>

> The wacko on wheels that caused the locking of the Main Page also did 'a lot
> of movin'!
> http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&hideminor=0&hideliu=0&hidebots=1&hidepatrolled=0&limit=50&days=7&limit=500
>
> Any thoughts on how to fix all those moved pages?

I deleted the yucky image he uploaded, and am working through some of
the edits.  Feel free to jump in, and we'll brute force our way through
manually restoring...

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35