[wp-docs] Extremelyu Poor Forum Support

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:09:22 GMT 2005

The issue was not on whether or not you have to give support to get
support, the issue however is over your say in things, and the point
Podz is trying to make is that unless you suddenly start contributing
to the forums, your say is not going to hold nearly as much merit as
the people who spend hours upon hours. Your thoughts on 1.6 and the
forums, especially after this, is going to be moot compared to what
others think.

On 10/30/05, Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
> This was not derogatory. It was meant to not clutter the mailing list, but
> since you want it cluttering the mailing list, here it is. Nothing
> derogatory about this.
>
> "It was not a 1.6 support issue, Podz. what is your problem???  Have you
> descended into cliquishness? I don't do support because I don't WANT to do
> support and I don't HAVE to do support.  What does that have to do with
> GETTING support from the forum?  How many people do you think that ask for
> support ever really give support?  Quit being a croney and look at the big
> picture.  The issue was solved and I added an additional note for your
> future 1.6 users who might need to know what I said.  It was a post-script
> and irrelevant to the solution that was offered.  Very bad image here, Podz.
> Very bad."
>
> It's really a shame that this has to be turned into such a big problem... it
> really is.
>
> --
> Aaron Brazell
> Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com