[wp-docs] Extremelyu Poor Forum Support

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sun Oct 30 22:03:39 GMT 2005

This was not derogatory. It was meant to not clutter the mailing list, but
since you want it cluttering the mailing list, here it is. Nothing
derogatory about this.

"It was not a 1.6 support issue, Podz. what is your problem???  Have you
descended into cliquishness? I don't do support because I don't WANT to do
support and I don't HAVE to do support.  What does that have to do with
GETTING support from the forum?  How many people do you think that ask for
support ever really give support?  Quit being a croney and look at the big
picture.  The issue was solved and I added an additional note for your
future 1.6 users who might need to know what I said.  It was a post-script
and irrelevant to the solution that was offered.  Very bad image here, Podz.
Very bad."

It's really a shame that this has to be turned into such a big problem... it
really is.

--
Aaron Brazell
Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com