[wp-docs] Extremelyu Poor Forum Support

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sun Oct 30 21:55:33 GMT 2005

I recommend a modification to the Forum search function to prevent people
from searching for 1.6 if the mere mention of the number is enough to make
the heavens fall...

http://search.wordpress.org/1.6

Pulls up all kinds of mailing list stuff that users can't know about. :\

--
Aaron Brazell
Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com

ROLL, TIDE, ROLL!