[wp-docs] Extremelyu Poor Forum Support

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Oct 30 21:45:37 GMT 2005

Aaron Brazell wrote:
> Not really sure why I’m posting this except I am extremely aggravated by
> the forum support, especially by moshu.  See link for context:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/48157

I see nothing whatsoever that could be considered aggravating

> As far as I’m concerned, the attitude represented by this member is a
> serious blight on WordPress.

As far as I'm concerned you are /TOTALLY/ wrong.

> I don’t go to the forums much

Really ? Couldn't tell.....

> so I have no
> real idea if he is a regular.

Moshu is a highly regarded member of the support forums and someone I
respect.

> He provided the answer
> to my question (Thanks!) but the attitude he presented when I offered
> the gotcha about file location in 1.6 (which I KNOW is not supported)
> was completely asinine.

Crap. You DID NOT SAY IT WAS UNSUPPORTED so moshu did.

> For one, I asked about a plugin, not about the
> core files.  In my request, I never mentioned that I had 1.6.  It was
> irrelevant.

"Just a quick point for future users who might use 1.6 "
You didn't mention what ?

> Anyways, I had to vent.

You do 1/10th of the support help that Moshu and maybe, just maybe you
might be listened to.

And quit using HTML mail.

P.