[wp-docs] WordPress Bug Hunt

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:28:16 GMT 2005

On 01/11/05, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
> We've selected Saturday, November 5 as the date for our WordPress Bug Hunt:
> http://www.skippy.net/blog/2005/11/01/wordpress-bug-hunt-2005-11-05/
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone could compose a quick forum post about
> this, and also throw mention of it onto the Codex.  I tried, but decided
> that I couldn't get the proper "tone" for such an announcement on the Codex.

Awesome, sign me up! I've got a hockey game to play but should be
available around that.

1. Can we get dev blog publicity for this?
2. Any reason we're starting so late as 3pm when we could just declare
the whole day to be a bug hunt?
3. What happened to the whole-weekend bug hunt proposed in last week's meetup?

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net