[wp-docs] Article on Headers

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu May 26 00:38:14 GMT 2005

After interviewing a bunch of people, and plowing through code, I've posted
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Headers_and_Header_Art.  I'd like to
speed up the release on this if possible.  Hack and whack, please,  And
check code.

It's for Lessons, as it does handholding, but I'm not totally happy with the
title, so I'm open to suggestions for when it moves into the main
documentation.  I also did screenshots of the headers of the Theme contest
winners as examples and inspiration, so when it goes into the main
documentation, it would be nice to let these folks know that their site is
so showcased.

Matt, I also used your image rotator script, so if there is anything you
want to fix on that, which you don't need to as far as I know (I'm using
it), just a heads up.

I've also notifed 2notch at
http://www.digitalwestex.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6 (and interviewed
him - he helped tons on this article) that there is a link to his site in
the article and he's ready with his WordPress header art.