[wp-docs] Unsticky

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue May 24 22:21:22 GMT 2005

I'm going to unsticky the 1.5 > 1.5.1 thread:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/33189

It's been 4 days since it was last posted to and overuse of stickies
isn't a good thing.

I do think though that this one thread is a valuable resource from which
a lot can be taken when the next upgrade - however minor - occurs. I
also think that at the next upgrade, another dedicated thread should be
opened for the same reasons:
- a good hindsight tool
- prevents the forums filling with what could be (even more) oft
repeated issues.

And Relle ... I've not forgotten, I've just been completely swamped with
  emails for help !

P.