[wp-docs] Page Move Abandons the Discussion Page

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon May 23 14:35:20 GMT 2005

It's worked before, she whines loudly to the unseen audience.

When I move a page within the Codex, and firmly and obsessively make sure
the "MOVE TALK PAGE" is CHECKED, it doesn't move the talk page.  Started
this weekend.

Also, when I delete a page, I get a SQL warning:

Database error:From Codex
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "LogPage::saveContent". MySQL returned error "1054:
Unknown column 'log_params' in 'field list' (localhost)".

Ah, the fixing of the Codex never ends.